View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

well this may not be public.. but I think this is as exciting as public feel. If u r still young & does not own a house, u should really try this, once in a lifetime

Back then, when my horny ex & myself r still staying with our parents, I would go to my ex's house sometimes during weekend to spend the day watching tv, play games or basically no nothing. They stay in a small 3 room flat & their parents r always at home during weekend & she is not allowed to close the room door as this was her norm practise (if close, that means something is happening inside the room).

There is one time we were both sitting on the bed & I'm really horny that day & cannot tahan watching her with her sleeping gown on. Her father is watching tv in the living room & her mum is cooking dinner in the kitchen. Basically from the room, u can see the corner of the living room & part of the kitchen (as it is a small 3 room flat). I told her to lie down & pretend we r sleeping & cover half of our bodies with blanket. Then I pull down her undies (she still wearing her one piece sleeping gown) & I pull down my shorts & enter her from the back. We have to keep our top body straight like we were sleeping & my bottom is busy bonking her. It was damn exciting as I was praying her parents dun come into the room.

There was another time we purposely waited till her parents go sleep & we were still watching drama in the living room. Then we quietly creep to her room (tv still on to avoid suspicion) and we just do it in the room with the door open. We were both naked in the room and that day I was so horny that I cleared 2 shots on her (maybe the excitement is part of the horniness).

Thinking back, if the parents were to come out of their room, they would noticed something is wrong as the tv in the living room is on & nobody is there. If they walk over to the room, we would have been caught with our pants down haha.. however it was really an exciting moment to remember for me