Old 23-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
blondehead is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My wife's best friend.... and my wife made me fuck her

There now you’re all ready to go. Yolanda quickly thank me saying I would never have been able to do it without you. She walked into the living room as I was picking up all the packing and putting it back in their proper boxes. I yelled to Yolanda, you are going to need to keep these boxes in case you have to take in for service or something.

Yolanda walked back into the room digging in her purse asking how much she owed me. I immediately told her put your money away you have already paid me enough. She looked at me and said but I didn’t even help. I responded believe me you have helped me more than I can say. Yolanda’s replied ok if you say so.

With that I picked my coat up off the couch prepared to make my exit. She stopped me saying you told Lauren that it would take you 2 hours to take care of me, (does this woman know what her choice of words are doing to me) now let me see you have only been here for 45 minutes so I have at least 1:15 minutes left. I decided to play along and see where this leads. I threw my coat back on the couch and said ok so what do we do in the time, smirking. Yolanda said well, let me think, tsk nope can’t do that we don’t have enough time. I perked up at that comment and said maybe we do, what is it? She looked at me and saw the goofy grin on my face and said definitely not what you were thinking, Deflated I said well what was it anyway. Awww nothing just needed a few things moved around in the basement. Thinking I could spend another day with her I said call Lauren and let her know you need some help with stuff. She said ok and she would be calling, if you can’t think of anything else I really ought to be going, she looked down at my crotch and understood why I wanted to get out of there.