View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: sex with fat/overweight/plump girls

Though most guys prefer slim girls, a fat girl can be quite a fun experience. I've done a couple of fat chicks. By fat, I mean they probably weigh > 80kg and have 35 inch waist or more. BUT... got big tits. And that, my friends, is why fat girls can be fun, coz they usually have big boobs to go with the big body.

If you are a big boob fan, this is all that matters. Coz when she's blowing you, you cannot see her fat body anyway. When she's riding you, the 2 big boobs are in your face and you can't be bothered to look anywhere else (in fact, if they are big and pendulous enough, they occupy your entire vision). When you bonk her in missionary, again, her 2 big boobs are wobbling right in front of your face too.

Of coz it helps if she's got a cute face, coz when bonking her, the other thing that matters is her face, which is just inches from your own. So yeah, fat chicks can be fun too. Just cannot try karma sutra :-)