View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Ridler168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Laura ██ SUPER HOT foxy masseuse with a SLIM & BUSTY KILLER BODY! █

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
MR for Laura from mgzw. Mint's sister

Had been going to regular mls for the last few months so I was kind of excited over the surprise element that i might felt after manage to get a slot with Laura. I was jokingly asking few days back in SBF if she look like 李美玲, the mediacorp actress who used to play Mark Lee wife in Police and Thief since many bros commented she is meaty with big boobs. To my great surprise and much delight, her size really resemble 李美玲 which totally gum me) & not sure if it's just me, i find that certain angle, her look oso resemble her. Much like most bro had commented, it's easy to break the ice with her. We talk abt her fish farm (which had make her become so tanned), her previous stint here and even Mint (who i initially tot was her sworn sister but she had confirmed it was really her real blood sister). Since some of the bro had mentioned that her massage skill was getting rusty, i was not expecting much but surprisingly i actually felt her massage skill was actually better than a lot of ml i had visited. Her Juagen was oso top notch. The only juagen ml who i can compare her with is 玲玲姐 becos of both of them manage to get my penis real hard and play with it for a couple of minutes without letting it ejaculate. In term of chemistry and overall sensual experience, i feel guilty to say i actually prefer her more than Mint..haha..maybe becos her age closer to me and lister to her talking abt her fish farm biz makes me feel like she is those 顾家嫌妻良母 kind & her catbath, kissing, breast massage, etc seems more stimulating.

Furthermore she is only charging 100 sgd. Rtm is definite for me. In fact i would rate my overall experience with Laura above all the ml i had visited so far becos it's the ultimate combo for me geniuine juagen+ top notch sensual hj cum bf at much affordable price..
support laura thread