View Single Post
Old 27-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMistake View Post
Hi bro i don’t know if you’re being sarcastic but yes i find myself using my small head over my big head to think .
Yes, I was sarcastic, because you are doing your best to be the ATM machine of someone who you don't even know. I wished to be constructive and tell you to think with the big head.
Please note that me too I have wasted millions and millions of rupiah in wrong way and with wrong ladies, I do not claim I am error-free, but those were incidents: I do not plan for that in advance (which is what you are doing and apparently like to do).