View Single Post
Old 28-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

Innocent Wife Blackmailed by hubby's White Boss

@His Penthouse bedroom

him: woooo... feels so good..... you are so fucking wet... cum so much!

the sounds of my wet vagina could be heard... he had two fingers inside me and he was making all sorts of patterns, twirling his fingers round and round, rubbing my g spot, pressing my g spot. I don't even think I've ever gotten so wet in my vagina ever!

him: oh fuck... you are such a good cock sucker... baby... don't stop....

why does he keep saying that??? what am I doing?? i am so tired! i am also so horny and high. what am I doing now? i can't stop myself. what am I doing??? this thing.... it feels good in my mouth.. it feels good on my tongue too... it's like sucking a popsicle.. licking it... this thing.. this thing that somehow is making me treasure it, making me treat it like my precious item... oh gosh.... i can't stop myself... I can't stop moaning even though I can feel my tongue licking it.... i can't stop moaning even though I continue to kiss it, continue to suck it with my lips... wait... wait.... oh gosh... i am really sucking his penis??? I am so tired... what am I doing??? I am already shaking so hard for him.. why won't he cum?? why won't he cum??

"AHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! ahhhhhh! ahhhhhh... ahhhhhh.... ahhhhhh..."

I collapsed at his side, it was too much... i may have blacked out.. couldn't even really feel anything that happened... i fell asleep, i think... felt that wave of exhaustion.. my hand muscles were burning and aching. how long was I holding my body upwards? why does my mouth feel so sore... so sore.... my vagina too.. why... so.... so...... sore.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................... what's...... what's..... what's happening???

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 28-10-2018 at 09:19 PM.