View Single Post
Old 28-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Crossdressing Journey

The old man stripped himself completely nude as soon as he closed the door in the apartment. This time John had a good look at the ugly, plump and short old man. The house was almost emptied except a sofa, coffee table and TV with didc player.

The old man wasted no time and John was again naked as stripped by the old man.he brought John to the washroom to clean himself and for John too. Then he dried John with a towel. Throughout the washing, the old man keeps kissing and fondling John. John was feeling disgusted at first but he told me he was enjoying it after a while fondling by the old man.

John was asked to sit on the sofa and the old man took out some discs abd started to play on the TV. It was actially a men on men sex scenes and it was the first time John watched such films. The TV shows 2 young nice looking causacians kissing and fondling each other cocks. John likes it.

The old man atarted to kneel infront of John while John was watching the sex film. John had his second hard on and the old man started to suck on John hairless penis again. The old man tongue was lickinh John cock so gently and swwwt that John was moaninh this time. The old man used his tongue licking on John's balls. Curling his tongue around John cock. John os truly in heaven....

To be continued as i cannot take it anymore now. John was blowing me so well that i cummed into his mouth. I an being sucked up dry by John now. I need to take a break first. John still sucking on mu cock when i cummed. My goodness, its so good.