View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Her: (in Japanese) but he is only my friend. And besides I like you more. And he gets turned on hearing about men who flirt with me.
Me: (in my broken, not perfect Japanese) thank you Mrs Suzuki-San

It felt right, so I leaned in for the kiss. One smooch, two smooch, then her mouth opened and I jammed my tongue into her mouth and started tongue wrestling hard. Her MILF experience probably helped her grab my tongue and begin sucking. I looked out for John, but this felt more like a drunken make out in a club with some bar slut, than a classy and respected Language teacher. My Johnson was well tented under the table.

With one hand around her shoulder, my other crept along her thigh, firm and toned from those morning tai tai classes at the gym. Drunkenly sucking each other's mouths in a dark bar corner, I snaked my fingers atop her delicate little underwear. Felt a nice thick auntie bush, a new experience for me . .. Through the hair, tried to find her slit and slipped in a finger. Very easy to do so since she was very slick and wet... Fingering her MILF cunt while out tongues swirled.. And wait staff and people chilling nearby not noticing a thing...

Contd..