View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MP cheonging diary

She guide me through a dimly lit corridor to the massage room. The place feels abit old with minimal decorations. There's a massage bed and an attached shower room. Beside the bed was a steel rack with afew bottles of massage oil and a big bottle of baby powder.

My imaginations run wild whenever I see the bottle of baby powder. (Will I get a powdered b2b? Or will it be powder tease with cat bath? Hehehe...)

The place is small and I had to be careful not to knock on the furniture as I undress to take my shower. I wrap myself with the white towel and sit on the massage bed. Moments later, Chloe came into the room and I greeted her.
I took a closer look at her body this time. I realise that her body had baby fats all around. I'm still satisfied with her looks: very fair, very sweet looking with short light brown hair, just slightly above shoulder level. She had large beautiful eyes and double eye lids that mesmerised me.

She removed the flower decorations from the bed and asked me to lie facing down. She started her massage and it was decent 7/10. She really get the right spots with good strength. I complimented her on it and she told me that she went for massage lesson before. She used to do decent massage back in China.

We chat a little during the massage session. She's from Harbin and I joked that she must be a snow white back at home. She asked if I'm married, I told her no (it's a lie, whenever ML/FL ask if I'm married I will lie). She said she has a bf back in China.

She seemed happy to massage for me and said why didn't she meet me earlier. I thought "cool I think I caught her attention" then she said she feel like fucking me.
"Want to fuck then come lo" but after that she kept quiet.

She proceeded with the teasing massage by touching massaging my thigh, and butt. She's playful and naughty likes to tickle the sensitive areas. When I'm quite high, she asked me to turn around. I stood up with my hardened organ instead
"Why you stand up?"
"I thought you want to fuck? Haha"
"Quickly lie down!" She said in a firm voice
I did as instructed and she continued massaging the organ.
"Feels good?"
"Yes, good!"
(Actually to me is normal lo, just entertain and motivate her nia)

Suddenly she came and sit in top of me. I'm thinking: wow! What's this? This is new!

"Let's see if u feel good"
She said as she pull down her pants and do the cunt rub.
In my mind: yes la! This is good! I love it!

After 2 mins, she slipped it in and rode it like a slut! I can tell she loved it soo much. She revealed her top and of course my first reaction was to squeeze it. It was about C cup, as fair as her skin, tight and firm!
She didn't like the squeezing and instead commanded me to lick the buns, both left and right. Then touch the raisins softly as she do the squats on top of me. She ended her lust with a shiver through her body.
She then got off and finish me with her hands.
"It's been a long time since she did it" she said..

To be continued...