Thread: Fist Fucking
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fist Fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoRodHK View Post
Any Bros like it?
"Shhhh, not going to hurt you, just stay still. You're going to love this, going to get used to it." I was laid back on my back And then it happened and he spread my legs and returned his tongue to my asshole. After a few minutes, he gently probed my hole with his index finger. Surprisingly, there was abit discomfort, and I closed my eyes in ecstasy. Soon a second finger joined the first and he gently pushed them in and out, slowly easing me in to what would come next. I let him lead me. I asked him how many he had in there and he said 2. So I asked for 3 fingers.The feeling is so awesome! My legs spread wider as he fucks my ass with his fingers. The combination of licking my nipple and finger fucking me has me moaning and grabbing his head closer to me. I tell him it feels so fucking good

So after a few minutes he asks if I would another finger inside me. Well I figured if 3 feels this good 4 might send me right into sexual heaven. So I say yes, I wanted 4 fingers in me. He lubes up my anal real good and slowly starts to insert 4 fingers into me., I feel like a dirty slutty and I love the idea of me getting my ass stuffed to the max. all I can think about is how full my asshole is and how wonderful it feels . I moan and tell him how fucking good it feels. It is so nasty having 4 fingers in your asshole that it makes me all the hotter and more horny. After what seems like a long time, but I am sure it was just afew minutes he asks me if I feel full. Oh hell yes I feel full and it feels great. I never knew getting 4 fingers felt this good and then he told me that he had his whole hand inside me. My heart dropped with excitement and fear. it kind of turned me on and Being fisted was so nasty and kinky, but what will my anal feel like afterwards. I mean were it going to be all stretched out and any guy going fucked me after that would have to hit is sideways to feel anything

Well let me tell you the feeling of having all the inside my anal was amazing. So I ask him, are you serious, you really have your whole hand inside me. I admit that at one point I did felt painful and like it could rip my anal a part little. But I couldn’t stop him because the pleasure out weighed the pain. whole hand, he probably has 4 fingers and the tip of his thumb up there.

So with his other hand he grabbed his phone off the night stand and got the camera on and started taking pictures to show me. He kept saying how awesome it looked and how hot it was. Once finished he handed me the phone to look. I was totally floored! There was my anal all stretched as far as it could possibly go and nothing of his hand could be seen. He was inside me up to his wrist. I was so turned on by the picture and knowing his fist was up there. All I could say was Oh my God I can’t believe you have your whole fist inside of me. he slowly fist fucked me. It wasn’t long after that I heard him say my anal is squeezing his hand really hard. this alway happen right as I am about to autocum. Let me tell you, I had an orgasm that was so intense that if not for We live in a HDB flat I would have screamed at the top of my lungs

Well I was pretty shocked after the whole experience and the next afew days my anal was sore when I walk feel abit pain. But all I kept thinking was how slutty it was to have someone’s fist inside of your anal and how I wanted to do it again soon. I looked at the pictures several times and got so horny. Needless to say

Fisting is an incredible fetish explore but u must know how to do it right and the most important thing is to have the right partner.