View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Bro, here's my recommendations based on personal experience:

If RM240-300 is okay for your budget, there are a few MP/HC in Bukit Bintang area:
1. Green Elephant (PRC, local Chinese) at Sungei Wang Plaza
2. Saboon (PRC) behind Times Square
3. Genesis (PRC) at Menara HSBC (monorail Raja Chulan)

Below are some slightly cheaper ones (RM180-240) also BB area:
1. Golden City at Soleil Hotel, Changkat
2. Nova at Nova Hotel, Jalan Alor
Both under same management, stock is indon and viet.

There is also the fantastic option of Ace (Pudu), which is much more affordable but you'll need to lower your standards regarding facilities, plus travel abit. High quality cheong for low budget:

Location is old apartment rooms, excellent stock. Best value for money cheong location in KL. PRCs and Viets, choose from any taste you like. SYT/MILF, big/small boobs, tall/short, etc. Around 50 WGs each day from noon to 5am. General price RM80 for Viets, RM100 for PRCs. Google Maps search for Hotel Richmoore, Jalan Pasar Baharu. Nearest LRT station is Pudu then 15 mins walk. Much easier to take taxi. Ask for Golden Asean Hotel or Hotel Singapore. For more info, search thread title "PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)".

As for your other questions, big boobs I can't help because that's not my taste. Small-sized girls, you can try Nova mentioned above. Some of their young indon stock are tiny.

Hope this helps. Any further questions do ask.
Decided to check out Hotel Richmoore while in KL.
Took the LRT to Pudu and then it is walking distance along Jalan Pudu, turn left at the corner when you pass the SIngapore hotel and GGolden Asean Hotel and Hotel Richmoore will be right in front of you.

The place is prettey run down and you need to walk up the broken escalator to the second floor where the girls will be standing around. It was quite crowded with people sitting on a Sunday evening and there a quite a few girls to chose from from PRCs to Viet/Thais. There is a mix of Milfs as well as younger and more attractive working girls ranging from , slim, busty and plump girls. The milfs are a bit more agrresive in grabbing your arm and trying to negotiate a deal but will not bother you if you walk away. The younger ones tend to wait for you to approch them. The crowd seems to be a mix of local as well as foriegn worker punters.

I didn't try in the end but might consider visiting again at a less busy time.