View Single Post
Old 26-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
chubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybubbly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Life after a cheating fiancé. (True story)

'you said ok what let me fuck you!'

'no no no. Not that, stand up straight now.' he did so. I looked up at him, in disbelief at what I was about to do next. I held his penis in my hand, his penis head staring bulgingly at me. He stared down at me, in disbelief too that a random customer opened the door for him in a nighty and g string, then fall for his intentionless unplanned cheeky flirting, and is now about to give him his first blowjob in his life. He couldn't wait anymore, and he used his hands to push my head closer. As emotional as I was, I was still sober, I wasn't willing to let his penis into my mouth just yet, not mentally prepared.

'Can wait anot? Give me a moment'

'Why wait sia, i cannot Tarhan already, need you to suck. Sia la your neh neh look so big sia' and he bent over to reach out and squeeze them, played with my nipples. A swift moment, I felt aroused and I don't know what got over me....... I started sucking his penis! It was so smelly, the smell of his dried up semen, but I didn't care at all, I just lean forward and sucked on his penis head while my hand was still masturbating his penis tube part with 3 fingers. (Not much room to hold) he probably realised that arousing my nipples made me Horner, he started to arouse them more. 'Mmmmmm,' I moaned softly, his penis still in my mouth, I felt so turned on that I sucked and licked and sucked. Then I felt him take one hand and press the back of my head, 'deep throat me, please please, whole cock in.' I obliged and swallowed his entire cock, which wasn't too hard to do.. 'Sia la...' He moaned as he felt me licking, he held my head in position and started to thrust his hips, he was starting to fuck my mouth with his penis! I grabbed his chubby butt cheeks to keep in the right angle, it wasn't very enjoyable but it felt dirty. A few more thrusts later, he ejaculated inside my mouth, there was so much semen that even after swallowing the first mouthful, the second gush came so quick that it dripped all over my chest and thighs.
He just kept moaning sia la... Shok sia...shok sia. I licked up and sucked whatever semen he had left, I was so hungry! I was also exhausted and I just laid back onto the sofa and rest, accidentally shutting my eyes. Next min I know was, he was trying to spread my legs wide.
'What are you trying to do?'

Last edited by chubbybubbly; 26-12-2012 at 11:57 AM.