Thread: 1807
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Ling Ling(1807)

Nat28's fr on Ling Ling
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Natural Sex with Model Figure GuDian Meimei

WL: Ling Ling
House: L18H07
Home Shanxi
Ht/Wt: 160cm/42kg
Debut: Oct 2014

Looks (7/10): She looked like a MILF from the past, with GuDian mei, prolly because of her makeup – long sharp tails at the corner of her eyes. Her face was diamond shape with dimples at her both cheeks – right side one bigger than left side. She has long silky black hair with a tint of light brown, small eyes, sharp nose and pinkish lips, accentuated by her lipsticks. Her bod was model figure, super slim, not an ounce of fat at all. Her complexion was quite fair except for some freckles on her back shoulders. Long slender legs, A+ boobs with big suckling pinkish tits and a tight ass.

Boobs (7.5/10): A+ cup boobs, soft and bouncy with no sag. Her tits were light pinkish and big, about twice the size of pencil eraser when fully erected.

Bath (5/10): Not SOP, no rubba rubba or bbbj at all. Just soapy hand rub only. Quite disappointed on this part.

CatBath (7/10): Not following SOP but good light massage which I needed. No sucking, licking at all. I actually enjoyed her massage for a change rather than the usual routine of licking all over my body or bm.

AR: Nil

BBBJ (7.5/10): Full deep throat, alternate with half quick strokes and tongue flicking all over my dickhead. Shiokingly shiok! Forgot to mention her prelude to bbbj was swallowing up of my balls one at a time. Felt a bit numb numb feeling as my testicles were squeezed inside her mouth.

Frenching (7.5/10): Very natural, felt like she was frenching for the first time. No rush and gentle.

FJ (7.5/10): She scored here for being as natural as she can be. Quite a stark difference from most of other WLs when doing the FJ. Felt very natural and as if she was a virgin and doing it for the first time… damn shiok! No pressure, no loud moans, accommodating to all my requests. I did the routine warm up of frenching her, fondling her boobs and tits and painting her shiok shiok…We did 69 and she was really sensitive and wet. I felt her spasms when I licked her clit. Started with missionary and she was already high, pulling my hands to rub on her erected tits….frenching me like the first time, shy and gentle….Sitting up and trottling my dick in and out her tight pussy.. felt it gripping firmly on my dick…damn shiok…Changed to sideway with her one leg raised, me lying down sideways ramping my hard throbbing dick deep into her pussy and suckling her 2 pinkish big tits one by one until shiok shiok…Next back to sitting up again but with my legs on the floor this time and she hugging me tightly while I ramped her vertically up and down. I asked for her weight, she said 42kg! Mai tu liao, I grabbed her ass and lifted her up nice and easy in the air and bonking her against gravity. We were both gasping for air as it was a very intense fxck. Finally, I ran out of steam and let her back on the bed, took a brief rest before proceeded to my final assault. Back to missionary where we started, lifted her legs up on my shoulder for a deeper penetration. I was totally lost in time with my home run…it was like forever……until at last, ooosh..it was history.

Painting (7/10): Her pussy was very bushy, I had a few strands of her pubic hairs in my mouth while doing the DATY…haha.. Her labias were dark brown and not so pretty but inside there was a beautiful pinkish jewel, waiting to be harvested. I felt her soft moans, squirms and spasms very natural, no faking at all.

GFE (7/10): She was on the soft spoken side, need to initiate the talking. She gave me a light a massage after the FJ, again, where I needed most on my tired thigh and back muscles. Felt really shiok and relaxing after that.

Overall: A shy, slim model figure meimei who gave a natural 1 hour sex, defying all standard routines.

RTF: Maybe later after trying other newbies