View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
[SIZE="3"]Hi to all those everything viet-crazy samsters,

All are much wellcum in this new thread started primarily in response to frequent complaints on our TCSS & non-FR related postings in the Vietnam-HCM thread.

This thread is not only for TCSS, but for those interested in the viet scene both in Vietnam & Sinkapor to share information, talk cock sing song, arrange gatherings....blah blah blah, think you get the picture....

The usual TCSS culprits are SPECIALLY invited (but if I have forgotten anybody, please forgive me as it is definitely due to my advanced age )
Very honoured to be labelled and invited as part of the esteemed TCCG, akaTalking Cock Culprit Gang.

In fact I think this thread is a very good idea where we can take all the swan-ning into here and leave the juicy FRs on the other 2 threads (HCMC and Hanoi) to facilitate easy browsing for newbies.