Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
babylon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center = For-tui ne-sex-ter

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
For tui ne sex ter is become interesting centre. Is on of the golden triangle of district 9. Located between, Youth Health Centre and Sunshine Plaza. Inside fortune centre you can have solid massage, semi solid massage or chit chat massage with FJ. Walk around level one beside Japanese restaurant there is massage branch from Yan Ling (Sunshine Plaza). Move to level 2 there are 2 massage and one chit chat massage and one solid massage. Level 3 you have a few more and Bugis Health Centre. I like to go to For Tui Ne Sex ter because it has variety for you to choose depend on you mood. Three weeks ago I went to 02-xx beside solid foot reflexology, inside this joint is happening, the girls are in KTV clothing, sexy and tempting, youngest is 21 & the other about 26 to 30. I was attracted by this young girl name Ah Mei 21 years PRC. asking me to come in....wow so beautiful and charming cannot ressist die die also must let her touch. Chitchat for a while and do some body inspection before engage in further services. After about 30 minutes of so call massage, I turn around and tell her that I can teach her the right way of massage, she says okay but actually, I wanted to auto roam and inspect her whole body, after a seeing her nice nipples cannot tahan, ask her whether I can make love, she smile and nod her head and i ask how much, she says, you just pay market rate lor, deal close. suck her nice nei nei and finger her cum..after a few miniutes, she say i am already wet, can you brother come in now, wow cannot tahan withthis kind of whispher bang into her and vibrate until she aslo cannot tahan but to follow my rythm...sextified with $30 for so call massage but actually is for the room rental and $100 for FJ.
wa..i long time never go liao. last time was mid 30s ladies.