View Single Post
Old 14-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
If that so THEN ITS NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, on the existing of the agents in the board!(if there is) Like you said, Boss decide on how to run, isn't it, so why you being such busybody on such matter? Shouldn't the board is all about sharing instead of your crapping agent thingy?
This is where you are dead wrong!
Just because you have gotten away with using SBF to promote your business to now, it doesn’t mean that you will be allowed to continue forever without paying advertising fees to Boss. Look-it, since it’s pretty well already established that you are a stealth agent wannabe, why not do it the proper way and pay the advertising fees here?

Your past mostly self-serving “informative” posts does bring traffic to the site – but please think how many good/prospectively good Samsters you have driven away with your and your clones/acolytes’ regularly timed attacks on the innocent Samster?

And about “crapping agent thingy” (Seriously? Thingy??? LMFAO!) - it’s only those who has something to gain from this business, ie. YOU and your clones and acolytes – who makes a hue and cry; others just read and store away such INFORMATION!
Quote:
See another nonsense from you! Which of my post indicated I'm doing that?
Ya you created ruckus just like in CP thread 1! This thread supposed not to be exist, but created specially for YOU in case you unaware.
That’s the difference between you and I.
Every few weeks you would on purpose pick a fight to try to impress upon readers your bonafides as a supposedly selfless and regular member whilst in my case, it’s usually others who cast the first stone and I am only defending. This thread by itself is testament to this. Them casting the first stone as they’ve got something to gain or hide by trying to discredit me.
Quote:
Wasn't you the one who usually do the tirade every time, if any samster disagree with what you posted? and what you posted in Cnx thread after moderator removed all your rubbish posting were full of NONSENSE! I bet those info you took online.
Ya, and if the discussion wasn't on your favor, you will called the samster names, together with unfounded accusations and the list goes isn't it? Want me to C+P it here?
I don’t just call names, I properly research and methodically establish what they are before I call them (and you) the appropriate name!

And I certainly am not who needed to take the trouble to 1. request the TS to then 2. request the Mod to delete their own nonsense posts. After all, I was just responding to each post – so what is there to be embarrassed about or to cover-up that there’d be a need to delete posts?
Quote:
So zapping is a good way to say "hey you talking crap" after all you mentioned before you don't care about points right!
Ya, like you and your clones! 5555+ You think this is discussion is about polictics? Need to give lengthy replies every time?
What matter most is the content that you intend the other party to know. Simple isn't it?
Yes, nothing wrong with zapping IF accompanied by sensible comments as to why the Zap. In just about all instances, the zaps I’ve received have been accompanied by so much nonsensical bile. And of course anonymously.

And as to how I respond – what, there is a format here that I must follow? If you don’t like what I write, you can always not read them – or as you’ve repeatedly supposedly done, put me on your ignore list. It’s truly comical that the more you bleat, the more you just impress upon others how unethical you are.

And my clones? Yeah, right!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 14-12-2014 at 09:52 PM.