View Single Post
Old 24-03-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Fast forward, we made it to Khao Yai and continue on with the planned itinerary and dinner before checking in our resort suite.

Was a nice 1 bedroom suite with a kitchenette, living room with a large sofa, connecting balcony overlooking a lake, linking the living room to the bedroom. The bedroom and toilet was spacious, separated by a piece of see through glass and wooden blinds. Toilet is very spacious with a bath tub and separate shower and even space for the luggage stand, safe and cabinets that are all built in the toilet. Similarly for the bedroom and living room, a piece of see through glass and wooden blinds, right behind the tv.

"Wow, nice place. Sofa is big and wide enough for me. Huge balcony also, can also chill. Your room looks big too." R commented. "Toilet looks spacious. Oh, your luggage can open here in the toilet. I will just open outside in the kitchenette area. Let's settle down and wash up first. You guys go ahead first." R left us in the room and settled down in the living room.

"Wah, the blinds like that is fully closed liao meh?" Joey complained as she is adjusting the blinds at the living room divider. Can still see outside leh. Toilet one also leh. Can see from the bedroom and don't know living can see inside or not. See la. You go anyhow jio people join the trip. "

"Eh, I think ok one ba... Off lights liao can't see clearly one ba. Toilet no problem ba. Just close the living room when u bathe in toilet. Cannot see ba." I tried to brush it off, knowing Joey was bit pissed off already.

I opened the luggage in the toilet before asking Joey to shower first. "Ok I on the water for the bath tub. You go relax in the tub and enjoy your shower first. It's a long and hot day. We have been out since 5am. I will be outside with R first." I quickly headed outside before Joey can complain further.

R is already making himself comfortable on the sofa, enjoying a glass of whisky. He has also set up and displayed our stash of DFS alcohol (basically just 3 bottles of whisky) in the kitchenette.

"Joey go bathe ah. Come, we drink first. This one your cup." R passed me a glass and toasted me. "Finally made it here. To a safe and fun trip. Thanks for asking me along too."

The room photos