Old 13-12-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
kawakubo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
TN in Sembawang

Recently saw an ad in Newpaper on TN in Sembawang Rd. After taking a closer look, I realised the area is quite remote. If it provide some sense of security, thats good. Recently a lot of raids have been carried out and TN has open and close like nobody business.
When I entered the place, I saw two old 'bengs' chit chating with the PRC. A bit of piss off as these men are really those that love to show off. Anyway, one young girl show me the way to a room and I opt for 'mosha massage'. Lovely was the word I could use as the warm water run thro' my body and I close my eyes to relax. Along the way, this young PRC (19 yrs) also use her palm to rub my balls and lower tummy. As I'm not sure whether a young chick, with a bit of shyness, would provide special, I relaxed further and let my didi had an erection.
Upon getting my hint, she ask me to go for shower.
After shower, I laid on the matress and told her the mosha massage is great. There is no need for any hard massage as I'm not tire. She respond, with shyness is, then what can I do for you. I told her to give me an option. She said she do HJ, BJ and FJ. Arh.........my trick is out again. I have not enough in my pocket and there is no ATM around, so how? She was sweet to say pay me what you have.
So I opt for FJ and the whole process was enjoyable.

Name: Sorry bro, I really forget her name leow.
Look: 6.5/10 Plain Jane and just look like a student.
Ht:1.7m
Size:Slim
Boob: 31A-B
BBBJ: No power
$$$: $30 (massage) + $70

The place is quite far off and it will be quite inconvenience if one do not have car.
FJ:7/10
Cunt: not bushy