Old 07-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zir0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at Balestier

Thanks to bro unboundindian for sharing the location with me. Finally got time to go and recce. Bros who did not follow the direction closely i think will end up at a more obvious HC ard the location. However, at the other obvious HC, i saw an auntie drying towels outside the shop, i immediately turned off. But i remember TS's direction to go further ard, and managed to find a shop which fits the description. But i think TS got it wrong, cos i TCSS with the ladies and found out both were PRC, not malaysian. 1 milf type about early 40s, and another younger one about late 20s. The milf attended to me, as the younger one is busy watching movie. So bo pian, just try first. Here's my FR:

Name: Never ask
Massage: 8.5/10 (it was good, she uses pressure and her rubbing action actually produces heat and felt shiok on the muscles)
Face: 6/10
Boobs: A cup (just a handfull with quite perky nips)
Body: 4.5/10 (milf lah, what to expect, got abit spare tyre here and there, but not too meaty kind)
HJ: 7.5/10 (its good but i've had better)
Damage: $40(1hr) + $60 (HJ + she lift up blouse and bra)

Place is not so discreet as only partitioned by curtains, and no shower. After 30mins of back massage, was asked to turn over. Popped GQ. Was quoted $60 for HJ. Nego down to $50. While stroking my 2ic my hand went AR. Asked her for more access, she say must add $10. Since at it already i just say OK. Lift up blouse and bra for me to play. Going south, never resist, but she say cannot 'go under'. I asked if the other younger ML do special, she said yes, and even suggest that they both can service me at the same time and quoted $60 for each ML, so total would be $120 for 2 lady's special. I never bring enough cash, so told her next time can try.