Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ParadiseSeeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: E2 Spa in KL (Wisma MPL)

Just back from E2, my first spa experience

Facilities are pretty good - as described in other FRs. I only took a quick glance at the downstairs (movie, internet, games, etc) and looked very good. The spa area was in good shape - not spectacular, but good for relaxing and you'll leave cleaner than you entered. Food and line-up area was ok - could be nicer, but nothing to complain about.

Basic services - I clearly had no idea what I was supposed to be doing (almost walked in without wrist band, etc) so they could have done more to point me along properly. OKTs seemed very busy (lot of customers around) and a bit rushed. To be fair though I didn't really try to discuss with them.

I saw 2 line-ups. No NL, all chinese - looked to be PRC, but I can't be sure as I didn't ask. Quality was decent - good for boob lovers, less good for petite lovers like me.

I spotted a cute one with long hair and very round face, boobs not too big and called the OKT over to get her. There was some discussion between a couple OKT about wei guo ren, but apparently she was ok as she came over promptly.

Unfortunately bad pick from there... she wasn't interested in attempting small talk in her limited engligh or my limited mandarin. followed by shortest bbbj I've ever gotten. Skill was ok, but very short. She made a brief attempt at riding me then asked me to get on top. Well hell if I'm going to rush as much as her. So I made sure to take my time and make it a nice long fucking Afterwards she asked if it was good, I said 'yes' (hey, just finished, never bad at that point!). I asked if it was good and she said 'no. no tip' . hey miss if you want a tip, give good service. I aint tipping before starting anyway.

Afterwards the OKTs didn't even ask how the service was. I'm not impressed.

There's a KTV above - seemed to be related operation but I didn't check it out.

So overall -
decent condition.
girl quality acceptable but not perfect for me.
service was poor - of course YMMV
free transport back to nearby hotels (nice bonus after midnight)
price 238
wtf? -- maybe, this one is convenient, but will try other options first.