Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Wonder how many points to fuck your wife? Lol. Just joking!!
I never thought that way... Actually it does not take points to kiss her. Miyuki is a person hardly say NO to anyone. That is her weakness yet also kindness.

What you need to happen is romance. Miyuki is very weak to romantic guy or she feel pity on. Two guys who was able to have intercourse had it. One was very romantic guy who talked her into undress all for him to take her nude.

The other guys was impotent old men. He was 79 years old and his dick was useless for years. Miyuki felt sorry for him and kissed his lips. He returned to the 2nd photo shooting and went to bed with her. Miyuki gave him oral and was able to get hard. He did have sex even thought he only lasted a few minutes....

So both men did not need points...

Miyuki woke up and realizing I and subordinate were touching her body...