Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Thank you for many private message especially those who are not paid member asking her photo. Sorry I dont do privately sending photo since I have to send several handred people to do so...

I think this is a great forum and worth to be pay member. I am not advertising it but there are so many hot ladies guy like me post here....

I guess enough talking... I will share one photo from old days... Boss gave her many gift yet this one was very sexual one...

He brought sexy underwear from Hawaii trip and told Miyuki to try on in front of us in living room...

Miyuki was still late 20s in this photo..

One actually surprised most was my boss who did not think Miyuki will actually will try on in front of us...

He was joking but Miyuki thought he was serious.. Miyuki had no idea we were able to see the nipple behind the bra..

Not to mention her full frontal hair..

Last edited by USman28; 13-09-2017 at 10:22 AM.