View Single Post
Old 14-04-2006, 07:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie's Guide to Accessing The Chat Room

Resolving Common Problems
extract from http://support.raidersoft.com/resolve.html

7. I have been banned from a chat room, and feel that I can behave myself now. Who should I contact to get un-banned?

You will need to contact the owner/administrator of the chat room. If you do not know who this is, try contacting the site's webmaster. RaiderSoft is unable to provide end-user assistance with this information.

8. I am still having problems. Who should I contact?

if you still dont know how to connect... then please "CONNECT" DNAT... You will need to contact the owner/administrator of the chat room.. and If you do not know who this is then you really deserve to be hanged .., try contacting the site's webmaster.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here