View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Hi bros,

Here's an FR on the most amazing session I ever had with a TS today, Mistress Melinda (VS profile ; http://www.vicesisters.com/profile.php?id=51083). I've tried a couple of TS before such as Kumiko Lycah, Chichi who were great in their own ways (not time watcher, friendly) but they were unable to fulfill my fantasy due to their lack of expertise in areas such as... ass play.. not your usual penetration.. to be exact, double penetration with 2 toys to the eventual fisting (I'm not kidding on this one and I've the pictures which will be published on her blog soon)

For bros who are not into domination or SM, she can provide GFE services as well. For your ensured enjoyment, please have a chat with her first before engaging. I had been talking to her close to a week now before we actually met up so as to set the expectations and mood right. (contact details available as on vicesisters profile pasted above)

Here's the score summary and desc for each area. Please don't zap me if it is too graphic for our bros here

Face: 5/5 (Very smooth and clear skin, looks exactly as in her photos)
Boobs: Unrated (I knew before hand that she does not have implants and as a non-boob person, I did not request that she remove her bra thus I'm leaving this as unrated to be fair.)
Body: 5/5 (Check out her pics in her website, smooth tan skin with legs that go on forever! No wonder she has so many slaves who love to worship her legs.)
Voice: 5/5 (Neither coarse nor too lady-like, still sexy)
Dick: 5/5 (Circumcised and around 5-6 inches, able to remain hard while she pounded me as a prelude to the more intense ass play.)
Safety & Hygiene: 5/5 (Condom was used for everything that went into my rear, from her dick to toys of varying sizes. Went slow (if applicable ) with alot of lube throughout the session to prevent any injuries. Provided me with a fresh towel for shower as well.)
Damage: 300 for 2 hours. Please note that I do not pay more than 150 for the usual bang-and-go kind of sessions, well in line with our bros here. I was more than happy to pay this amount due to the experience required for this complex activity of double penetration and fisting.
RTF: f**K yeah! When vitamin M replenishes!

*I'm not her clone, please check my post history and you'll know.