Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Oh great, my old darling Gucci is still at level 3, beside aroma.

Well, she put on some weight. I thought she has left after the last time I visited her. Still pleasing as last time. Good service, no rush rush.

She works together with the big melon Lily. I like it when both are working, as we can lock the main door and no fear of anti vice. It is like free for all and we can even dance naked around the room without shutting the door.

I got my chance when Lily got her client and I got Gucci. We locked the main door, we stripped all the way and we fondled each other like some old lovers reuniting. Very soon, she is on top of me but I said I want her to suck my below. She has good suction on my balls, lick my brother which is very hard and solid. I have no intention to shoot into her mouth as I want to have a longer session. She put on the cap and rode me. She is like some ancient chinese, a bit bak bak but I like it best when I fuck her from behind doggy style, as the piak piak sound is so shiok. Her hole is not loose and I like it. Some gals lobang too loose and no feeling. Tried various position, finally into missionery. I pumped her like no tomorrow, very very hard and her neh neh shake up and down and up and down..... She moans like some sound system and after about 5 minutes of pumping, I shot my missiles and I collapse onto her. I can feel her heartbeat beating very fast. She hug me and kiss me on my forehead. In fact, my legs are numb from the banging.

Name: Gucci
Body: 7/10 (Although alittle meaty but I like it at doggie)
Massage: 8/10 (Not bad)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Obliging, can tolerate my 5 minutes of banging)
Damage: $100 total excluding entrance fees
RTF: Yes

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.