View Single Post
Old 18-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chinatown Sensual Massage

Good that you chose $150.

There is no much difference - be it massage or the lady for $150 & $250. The difference is not that great to justify that price difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Most_Enchanted View Post
Went to this massage outlet with the suggestive name "sensual massage" a few weeks ago, along temple st. Greeted by the receptionist, was told there are 3 types. took the mid package, was told might not be too much excitement, but it's at $150. didn't have budget to pay for the top package, i think $250. anyway tried the $150 one, took my own bath, and was brought in to a big hall, but no one was there.

The women who came was a late 20s Malay, not good looking at all! (I wasn't hoping for a malay in the first place). she was fully clothed, even wore long sleeve! was quite disappointed, although her massage was above average. massage some vital pts near groin but i wearing shorts (was told to wear shorts from the beginning). damn sian.

I wasn't too angry was the title of the shop was misleading. i think even if i took the top package i suspect there will be much action. bro avoid!

This is my first sharing hope bro will find the info useful.