Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
31yovirgin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31yovirgin View Post
Chengdu help here. Reposted from my post in another thread

Not that easy to find Girls in Chengdu as there are few "pink lighting hair salons" along the streets. I finally found a "spa" on the internet and went there. Once there, the manager explained to me that in Chengdu, the f*** shops are located within hotels, though if you ask the hotel reception, they may deny their presence.....Guess it is due to AV raids.

Anyway, I will inform brothers here of a decent place that I went to

Damage: 70mins, 698 rmb for 1 + 1 (2 girls). Basically, for 698 rmb, the manager brings 2 girls to you. You choose 1 as main dish. Thereafter, the shop will throw in another girl as side dish. You and the side dish bath first, then you bonk the side dish afterwhich side dish will leave. Finally, the main dish will bath with you, then do all those 漫游胸推 and blowjob before finally, bonking.

Contact: 13550355578 华经理. Please call him. He usually does not reply to sms (he said he received a lot of bo liao queries via sms).

Location: Intersection of 成都市红牌楼长益路西路 and 董家湾北街 (It is in a small but decent hotel that shares the building with a few other firms)

Field Report for 12 Oct 2012

I was asked by Manager Hua to go to the 9th level of the hotel. I checked the ground floor and it said that the 9th floor is occupied by a lawyer's firm and a liquidation firm . When I reached the 9th floor, saw no such firm but saw Manager Hua . He led me to a rather nice room. 3 mins later, he appeared with 2 girls. I choose #9. Thereafter, #11 (free side dish) came in. I and #11 bath first.

#11 Field Report
Looks: 7.0-7.5
Body: Very fair, B cup, light nipples, a bit meaty (I estimate she is like 48-49kg on a ~1.62m frame). Hair dyed a bit golden.
Pussy: Light color, not like Shanghai spa girls who are usually dark brown and look heavily used
Character: She is like those that can be chatty, fun and playful type.
FJ: Quite tight. She will give you that type of horny, CMI looks. Quite enjoy it. Her F*** skills are not bad but not expert. Only problem was that I had just eaten hotpot (default sauce is sasame oil with garlic!!!) so my mouth was full of garlic smell.....Poor girl!!!

#9 Field Report
Looks: 7.0 - 7.5
Body: Very fair, B cup but a bit dropping. Light but bigger nipples. Small tummy (think she gave birth before)
Pussy: Light color, not as tight as #11, but still decent.
胸推: Not bad but this thing is never my favourite so no comments
漫游: I enjoy it, but due to time limit (not girl's fault) so a bit fast
BJ: Nice, no teeth feel. Will also suck your twin jewels which is nice.
FJ: She is expert in FJ!!! Her body will rock back and forth and even sideways. Very enjoyable and shiok to do with her but if you are not good, you will shoot fast!! I managed to make her cum 2 times. The second time, I decided to let go and cum together with her (previous night only had a few hours sleep so got headache and tired).

Think very good value for money, will go again today, 13 Oct 2012
To add, name of hotel is 红庭酒店。