View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24353 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Went by house 1856 to take a look at their 5 newbies (Xiao Man, Xuan Xuan, Yuan Yuan, Duo Duo, Yi Yi). All are below 1.6m, with 2 or 3 of them quite appealing in looks (- subjective here of course). Most debutted on Saturday. One of them who just started today went in and out almost immediately from a room for her first customer! The customer had another WL outcalled from another house and wanted her to tarma together. It was a rude shock to her. Being not ready she therefore stepped out of them room! (I think I wanna try her next time ... can't remember whether she is Xuan Xuan or Duo Duo.)