Thread: 1807
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Your action is very strange indeed ... Hmmm ...

Oh My goodness, this is indeed very strange ... I was merely asking a valid question re the significant variance of the FRs posted here and I did not even mention name(s) ... and yet you intercepted "recklessly" albeit the FRs in question were not even written by you ... Your action is tantamount to being guilty conscience ... The primary difference between you and I re this particular episode is, I embrace criticisms/comments be it good or bad ... Well, since you have brought it up here ... That subject on Man Man's tits is a pertinent example that I embrace criticism and comment ... I didn't counter or stop you from making comments about her tits, did I? How I felt about her tits are entirely my personal opinion ... I accept the fact you and others may have an opposite opinion versus mine ...

OMG,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: