View Single Post
Old 15-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Re: PENANG, malaysia latest updates

was in Penang last week.... managed to get a oil massage by PRC at Krystal Suite... allowed me to strip naked (usually must wear brief). the usally oil msg but no hanky panky. aid the boss dun allow PRC to provide extra service. Anyone found providing will be fine. But when she begin massaging my thigh, her fingers kept touching my balls and didi... super hard. then begin to rub my stomach.... very shiok cos she kept rubbing against my didi.... you know the kinda anxiety.... touch abit abit kind.... super wet. din do anything but she took towel to clean my didi cos very wet.

following night went to try the B-suite Thai massage, went quite late so went for the 1hr. massage my back, started to oil my didi.... massage like only 10mins... say she very tired, ask me to massage her.

see she quite chio so i say ok.... she lie down back facing me.... gave her the standard back pressing... then went down to her butt.... then slip my palm between her thigh and her pussy..... squeeze and she let go some moan. continue to squeeze cos she din resist.... then slowly went up to her and start to rub her breast along the side.... then ask her wat time she knock off... interested to go over to my room anot. she gave the yes/no answer.... at this time i oredi damn wet.... and then times up. she clean my didi, get dressed and went down to pay. Damage: RM40 for massage.... everything else: FOC