View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Does anyone have a picture of how the outside of Bluemoon looks like? I was there on Monday walking few rounds around Harmoni Hotel. I only saw this Massage place called Crown massage. No other massage around Harmoni Hotel, I must be looking at the wrong place hmmm.
A senior bro has PM-ed regarding my reply (below) on the post above :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32289

He has pointed out to me that base on the post by bro Osamalee's post where he is able to located Crown Massage but UNABLE to find Blue Moon massage that he is looking for is becos he went to the WRONG hotel. He went to Harmony Suite Hotel (nearby Tua Pek Kong Temple) instead of Harmony Hotel (opposite Goodway Hotel) where Crown Massage was found instead.

Do note that there are 3 hotels of similar name.

1. Harmony Hotel

2. Harmoni Suite Hotel

3. Harmoni One Hotel (at Batam Center area)

All 3 hotels are at different location in Batam tho they have similar name. Now i am able to understand how he could locate Crown Massage instead. i learn one thing in this incident that i would like to share.That is in future if i am to ask a question,i would need to phrase it correctly so that i could get an accurate answer.

Thank you for reading.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info