View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you for sharing. Just curious which harbour terminal did you drop yourself? Batam Center?

I am also looking at Da Vienna Boutique Hotel in my coming trip,hehehe...in fact i am also looking at other hotels like Biz Hotel too. They have similar Bath tub like Da Vienna,hehehe...and Biz one got jacuzzi.

Biz Hotel Bathtub

De Vienna Bathtub (girl not included hor,hehehe..)

Both were pretty nice but the in-room bathtub were only available to their hotel's suite room. Good to see it can fit in 2 person too,hehehe...

Once again,thank you for sharing..may you have an even better next trip to Batam.

Cheers!
If bath tub is important to any of you here, it might worth trying Harmoni One Hotel once. They have those huge ceramic bath tub like you see in those Taiwan Spring Water hotel. More than enough space for 2 paxes to play pattern inside. I suspect 3 paxes might also fill in the bath tub too.

Minus point is that the hotel is far from action area. And you literally have to take cab once you step out of the hotel.