View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huahua View Post
After e dinner, I asked my cewek any joint ard here? She pointed towards a direction. My friend who do not have a cewek decided to give it a try n we followed him. E joint was berry indah? Sorry bro, my memory is fading.
You guys were at Windsor FC right? The joint should be Permata Indah as it's the only joint that is walkable from Windsor.

No such things as booking only allowed 3 fucks one. One of my friend managed 4 fucks with his girl before 12 am and she still stay till 10 am the next day. For me, normally just 1 fuck, 2 max or sometimes, no fuck at all. My choice... LOL...

Anyway, seems a good trip for you guys..although dinner at 470k without seafood is a bit on the high side ... Well, just take it as experience clocked loh...