View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiang8080 View Post
But....she ask for 50...not 50 ribu, but SGD$50. Damn it, i try to bargain to 200 ribu but she dun accept it. I just tell her take it or leave it. She hesitated but still continue to massage me, purposely accidentally touch my ball & ask me to up price but i just ignore her.

In the end, she decide to accept 200 ribu. Well... her HJ quite sensual unlike those who try to jerk the didi as fast as possible to jerk out the little army.

Conclusion: I-hotel do have masseur offering special but it all depend on luck.
It is expected that as a guest of indonesia, you are much loaded than others, therefore their asking rate for speicals are of international pricing

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281