View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
Anyone knows whether Singapore's drving license can used to rental car and drive in Batam? Or whether need the "international driving permit"?

Heard that even with the "international driving permit", it is also not allow to drive in batam? Any senior bro here can provide more information? Thanks.

Cheers.
You can rent a car as long as you got license and money. INternational driving or not, the police is not interested. They more interested in your money that you are going to pay them if they catch you.

General rule is drive carefully and dont break traffic rules such as going the wrong way or get into accident. If kena accident, make sure you get out of it by settling it with the other party fast, or run away if possible.

Dont speed here n the roads are full of pot holes. Motorbikes are ones without any rules, they turn left and right as if they own the road. Buses here stop anytime they like to drop passengers, and dont tailgate them.

Certain roads, you can make a left turn even it is red light, and some cannot, know the road and signs well. Running thru the red light is a common thing and becareful even your side had turn green.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281