View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Generalise view of taxi supirs (drivers) in Batam are that when first few times when engaging their servis they will so called "stand up'' for their tamus (customers)

Looking out for your interest as if to safe guard your $$$ by bargaining for you here and there to garner your trust
Teres tis supir I knew since late 1990s. Really took care of me. I even know his family. The last time I bought a Laptop for him at his request. He paid for the laptop, no doubt. Dont know how I ended up taking the money fm him but less RP500K. I told him its for him. Mind u. Tis guy ada ilmu batin. He asked me again to buy him another one when I met him mths back. I juz jokingly told him i malas nak datang. He sarcastically told me if he want to, hes able to "make" me come visit him again.