Thread: Bandung HS
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
B@@B_L@VER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyB@@B_L@VER deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bandung HS

Today.. feeling that I need a massage and some nice action before I return back to the lion land... As usual, when the same Ozone spa..
Go ask for Kayla.... she call in sick today.. no idea what happen.. hmm.. saw counter girls all look delicious. espically a malay girl with big boob - think at least an E size some more wear a revealing red cloth underneath it.. nice cleavage.. too bad it bit pump side. Another counter girl was playing some game console and lift up her knee cap on the table and her panty was in full view for me - Red color.. Naughty I suppose... Today try something difference.. ask for nice figure and face.. was told to look for Mulan.. so off I go to the room.

First look at her was beautiful but a turn off when I see those boob.. think it just B- or so.. told me her sayang was dead so she need to massage to support her - KC trap - I just look blur and say " Aku don't know Melayu"

Massage was SOP and I opt of HJ (pay bit more cause of look i think)- RP100.000. After that... but ask her does she know 2IC massages..she "ADA" and ho say liao.. she look blur but i just say ok.. request to remove her clothes and bra.. she refuse and ask for more money (RP200.000)... I super turn off .. intending to tip her if she would be more "ting hua" . I told her I pay same price and get to press some other girls boobs when HJ in the same spa.. She just simply look blur.. wa sian...

Anyway.. wan to teach a lesson.. off she HJ plus groin massage.. try my best to think of other things.. and tahan like 15 mins and still don't come out.. she took a towel to cover my 2IC.. i ask what she doing. she say later shoot at her face.. wa lan ... if my armies can shoot to your face across this distance then it be fun (btw i was laying down and she sitting.. if scare then slightly turn my cannon to one side lor.. so inexperience).. 2nd turn off.. (Heart was thinking.. if scare armies then rather don't HJ..) she even tell me quickly come out so she can makan.. what the heck she thinking of.. so fed-up at that time.. i just quickly relax and jerk my armies. she clean her hand and pass me the towel.. damm... I even had to clean myself off.. what an experience - Bad one.. Super bad mood..

No offence or angry content.. these are my stats for her...

Name: Mulan
Origin: Malam
Looks: 7.8/10 (Beautiful and sweet looking)
Boobs: 5/10 : 34B- under clothes
Body: 7/10 : 160cm height... No tattoos, no scars... Fair complexion...
Frenching: Nvr Ask
CIM: Nvr Ask
COF/COB: -10/10 : so scare of my cum, 100% think cannot COF or COB if she gt any..
FJ/BBBJ: No try
HJ: 6.5/10 (Baby Oil + Whitening Lotion, Not very special just normal)
Massage: 8/10 (Traditional Massage)
Service/Attitude: -10/10 (Suck Service + time looker)
Damage:RP 160,000 1.5hr massage (Deluxe Rm) + HJ (RP 100,000)
Others: Nvr ask
RTF: Never. Even give me free.. also don't want..