View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6176 / Power: 18
bk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond reputebk81665 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naughty experience with Japanese/Korean girls

Many years ago, i was in Sdyney Australia for 2 weeks, on the 2nd night i get to know Yukiko in a club, she was standing alone at the bar counter, went up and talk to her and spend many hours talking & dancing with her, found out that she is working in Sdyney in a tour co, that night nothing happen, but the next evening we met up at Oxford Street, she say she want to show me something interesting, something that Singapore or Japan do not have, it was those 3-folded card of naked men with erected penis, she took so many cards out to show me the different sizes of penis and whenever she sees penis that is crooked, she would giggle or laugh. After that she brought me to a gay club, homo's there were kissing and smotching each other and she got very excited, she keep saying look there, then look over there. It was so much fun with her. That night she came to my hotel room and we had our
1st bonk, for the remaining of my stays, she is almost every night with me.
She is married now with australian ang moh, but we still keep in contact.

Recently, i read an ebook 'Chikan' written by a singaporean author. read already, cock marikita. It seems that some Japanese women likes to be groped by stangers in train. Quite surprising. Dont think all but some.