View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Bigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigbossbeast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My ExWife, her sis and her mum

We hold hands like a couple and walked back to the chalet. Ask her to wash up as I went to checked on my ex, she was still "dead" and Channel's bf was still snoring away. Open the bathroom door and told Channel I want to bath with her. Spaying water onto each other, rubbing soup, my 2ic hard on again. Turn her around, lean her on the wall and did a standing doggy on her. Pumping her and grabbing her boobs. She moan and says, don't stop. The magic words for me to pump faster n faster. Cum in her for 2nd time, as I pull myself out, could see my sperms oozing out from her, she turn around, kneel down and give me a good lick before washing me up. We came out from the bathroom and the other 2 was still in lala land.

But what if things was not this way?

I entered the backdoor and saw Channel's bf sucking on my ex breasts (Left her naked after bonking her just now). He looked up in shock as he saw me and Channel looking at him.

Bf- Sorry, I can explain myself

Me- Its ok, you continue what you are doing

Bf in shocking face and puzzled

Me- Continue, me and channel want to watch you

Hearing this, he remove strip naked and continued to lust on my ex's boobs. My ex was as dead as a fish still but giving out soft moans. Me and Channel sat on the bed and watched him in action.

Me- Hey, since you enjoying yourself, you don't mind I also enjoy myself right?

He was so busy sucking that he didn't hear what I was saying. I took off Channel's dress and strip myself naked too. The guy was already forcing his dick into my ex's mouth. Channel lowered herself onto me and start to give me a nice bj. Before I know it, the guy was trying to insert himself into my ex. I lay Channel down and we both start to thrust our partners, he on my ex, me on Channel. My big head took over and tell me the guy wasn't wearing any condom. I stop my thrusting and stop him too.

Me- Don't fuck the dead fish anymore, come join me together

Hearing this, he pulled himself out and came over. We both stand on the floor as Channel kneel on the bed, licking us and giving us bj one by one. As she blow him, I went over and insert myself into her. Thrusting her and slapping her ass as she moves her mouth forward to suck him. We exchanged positions and could see Channel really enjoying this time. I lay channel down and start to pump her. He was mouth bonking her. We changed positions and my turn to mouth bonk her, going really deep into her mouth. Feeling wanted to shoot, sat her up and we jerk onto her face while she take turns to lick us and suck us clean, can see our sperms flowing down from her face .....................

Hope you enjoy this double ending story pls remember to up my points if you enjoy what you are reading so that I can be encouraged to write more nice stories for you, their mum is coming .............. or should I say cumming soon...............