View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

there is no conclusive evidence that TS is really meeting up with the bros here for ONS because of the on and off reports that some say they had met and some have not, for all we know some of those replying would be TS clones and stuffs.As i believe there is no free lunch in this world, take note.

For all you know ts could be a police and waiting to nab some of the people here because of gay sex/anal sex/unnatural sex.

1. Indeed, there is no free lunch in this world. Any such offers must be carefully screened with skepticism and vigilance for one's safety.

2. I would like to point out 02 discrepancies in the above article:

a. There is no conclusive evidence and those replying would be TS clones and stuffs In this forum, how do one classify and ascertain what is conclusive and genuine evidence? There are many FR reports in other discussion sections and how can one be certain of its authencities and they are not clones and stuffs as well? If CKlee, a seasoned samster of this forum for many years, have clearly indicated that he has met and enjoyed my goodwill erotic bj, what other kind of so called 'conclusive evidence' do u want, for it to be classify as real 'conclusive'?

b. and some have not,
There is no report at from anyone here that they have emailed me to meet and they have not met me at all. Instead, the report is about me, explaining and clarifying why I am not able to serve the needs of some of the samsters here who asked for my goodwill free erotic bj. I apologised and explained to them via replies to their email the reasons for me not able to meet and serve their sexual needs. At all times, there is no 'reports/complaints' from anyone here that I did not meet them at all when they asked for my erotic bj nor were there 'reports' that I am 'scam' in any way.

3. In conclusion, I do understand the need to be mindful and careful at all times when it comes to this age of internet sex and fun. I want to thank 'Wodemama' for his advice and vigilance message to all the samster here. Hence, I do see the need for me to explain my own responsible position.