Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fortune Center

Not sure if anyone knows about this ML named Anna last time. I chanced upon her one day at one of those very obvious massage joint that offers special.

She was at a 4th floor shop in fortune centre without any signboard, just next to the car park entrance. not the one closer to the lift.

Anna is a Viet who likes to wear flowery dress to work. Always show half balls. Her shop last time closed a lot of times, quite difficult to know when she is working.

How she looks:
looks - 6/10
i find her month quite big. she does not look very good, just acceptable. She has aged a lot.
figure - 8/10
I rate her figure higher because she is damn tall. around 1.7m. So you are expecting a model height ML. She is considered to be on the slim side and she has natural C cup.
Boobs - C cup, natural ones.
Massage - 5/10 not very good but I was not there for massage
FJ - 8/10
She still offers FJ. Hardworking rider and can take really rough pumping without complaints. $120. But I find her pussy smell not as ideal.

Bros who tried her before and wants to reconnect with her can PM me with your contacts to exchange. But then, I can only describe to you where is the place because I did not get her contact or the shop name.