Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sapik101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Golden City, Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
this place has same stock as hotel nova spa at opposite end of jln alor. price increases by rm10 every year. rm178 at radius is ok, but shit value for money at nova. therefore, best to avoid nova as they usually send the lousier stock there.

last year i had a mid 20s with firm (and real) D cups, bakso by the name of lia on 3 occasions. i didn't like how each time i went back it took quite long for the okt to get her as the girls are remembered by their numbers rather than names. i couldn't be bothered with the numbers, and there was once when lia wasn't around, the okt pretended that she was on the way and kept pushing me to go for someone else. i suspected lia had already left for indonesia. went for a teen bakso whose service was very average, so never went back again.

bros please do contact me if you're going. bro orangputih23 you have my number, bro sapik101 i'll sms you soon when i return from outstation next week. i would like to check out the new stock, but may not commit to going upstairs..
lol nova i tries once only. the place is nice but the girls there like u said so so only. just sms me when ur back in kl. maybe we can go drink2 lol