View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

28 December 2017 - 01 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Visited Vung Tau for the first time, a resort place suitable for couples. The town is quiet and weather is cooling. Sightseeing is limited, plenty of affordable seafood. The massage scene was limited, most costing more than HCM. Nightlife was limited, not as many KTVs. Motorbike OKT is available, 400k per pop and a hit or miss experience.

Had a girl called Ah Nga accompany for the days I was there. She is fair skin, petite and tight body and her boobs are well done. Banged her twice this trip and she kept complaining stomachache that deterred me from sex-tisfaction so I did not bring her to HCM as planned previously.

Van transport
4.5M + 300K tips
We rented a 16 seater van that brought us from HCM airport to Vung Tau, drove us anywhere we wanted to go and back to HCM hotel.

Nguyen Phi Kanh
Damage: 400k

Upon arrival went to my regular shop, the release was so-so only. Lousy BBBJ skills, lots of HJ and poor hygiene on her part. Feedback to MMS and she nod with a smile like she did not bother.

Next to Little Tokyo for delicious beef bowls, lots of massage shops with girls in skimpily outfits.

D5 Beer Om
Kim
Damage: 3.5m + 500k MMS tips + LT 3.5m

Good time to arrive is 4-6pm where many options for available for take-outs and some are still doing make-up.

Pick a girl for her body but she was not making eye contact with me, spoke little mandarin and played dice games with loser having to finish the whole cup. I lost three times in a row, no sort of GFE like taking care of me so I told MMS to let her go. MMS said to pay her 200k, no way! I refused and she left shortly with a black face, her loss.

Next came in a new batch of girls and I picked SYT in white dress, turns out she could only speak Tiếng Việt. The feeling was alright so decided to keep her. It was good night fun before we left at 10pm to Ốc Oanh for supper.

Back in the hotel room, we showered separately. She is fair skin, nice B tits and cute nipples. Slim from top to bottom, with a nice ass to compliment her figure. I forgot to mentioned she had thick lips like those on Angelina Jolie, it was time.

On bed we started kissing and led to gentle DFK. The standard foreplay process and ate her pussy good. Found out her soft spot was her nipples so I attacked it proactively. Within minutes, she got soaking wet underneath and I fingered her a while as its not really my thing. Been a while I had a girl with a natural lubricated pussy. Entering her was easy. She obliged to multiple positions and we had hell of a good time making love. I banged her doggie good from behind and pushed her down to the bed as I came my load in her. Washed up and I dozed off. Woke up shortly to find her awake, she could not sleep as shes afraid of the ‘supernatural’.

Feeling horny as I admired her pretty face and luscious lips, soon I was sucking her nipples good. Within minutes, she got ultra wet down under and I sucked them more coz she deserves it. Then we made love with multiple positions and her cowgirl was commendable as she rode me up and down with the piak piak sound. I liked pumping her in spoon position as I admire that ass. The best positions would have to be doggie style and we literally banged around the room in that. I changed to missionary and came as I admired her slutty face. Let her go home as she was a pleasant girl and she looked tired. It is their choice to stay longer and report for work at 3pm the next day.

Dai Nam Massage
Thuy - Number 62
Damage: 270k + 300k tips

Wanted to RTM Siew from my previous session but she was not available, so came in a slim doll-like lady with long fingernails. Spoke minimal English. Did not like when the fingernails pressing against my skin as she massages me, little did I knew they were meant for other purpose.

She asked to massage baby, told me to give good tip. Her fingernails were crawling all around my butt and its the first time I get this electrifying yet shiok feeling. She was sexy and I did not take long to surrender in her hands. Shes restrictive in few ways like she did not allow her boobs to be out of her shirt. All in all, still worth the price paid.

Contacted a girl with Beetalk, looks good and priced at 1.2m. Dozed off the night as she insisted that I visited her at her hotel of choice.

As Im finishing my FR my next trip is bound to depart soon. Have a good one people!