View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
28 December 2017 - 01 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Dai Nam Massage
Thuy - Number 62
Damage: 270k + 300k tips

Wanted to RTM Siew from my previous session but she was not available, so came in a slim doll-like lady with long fingernails. Spoke minimal English. Did not like when the fingernails pressing against my skin as she massages me, little did I knew they were meant for other purpose.

She asked to massage baby, told me to give good tip. Her fingernails were crawling all around my butt and its the first time I get this electrifying yet shiok feeling. She was sexy and I did not take long to surrender in her hands. Shes restrictive in few ways like she did not allow her boobs to be out of her shirt. All in all, still worth the price paid.
Solid FR bro. upped you my humble 1 point. At least you did not have one i got yesterday. didn't take note of her number, asked me massage baby. then i tip 300k like i always do, she said massage baby is 500k. i ignore her and just walk out of the room. she lost.