curiouscat0605

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Looking for companion for 3 nights in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Aiyooo, u early in the morning come visit us here in the forum, all the little cocks still in slumber.

Don't be fool by the word Curious, she is not curious. She is a wild cat that is not for the faint of heart. Read her requirement carefully, wear spec if you can't see properly. Don't waste this gorgeous lady precious time to filter you out. I was extremely lucky to get her numbers, 2 in fact! We talk serious cock about life, she even asked me what's my fantasy? I know right TATA...! Got me ponder for a while before i reply, talk cock from sunrise to midnight.

This morning before the sun came out from the east, my big mickey stirs me up from sleep, she already wishes me with such sweet msg, msg me to check out the forum. Wa got someone stirring whether she real or not. Doesn't matter la, she won't choose you anyway even if u submit your application. Nobody cares about whether whoever is being salty. Complaining only makes oneself looks bad. I seek peace here, and world peace.

PEACE TO BROS, let's make love, not wars. ^^
I thought I will get the best "sunrise" view from all the cocks here when they get up in the morning XD XD

eeh eeh..I am a wild cat?? I have a legit owner and he brought me to vet regularly you know? my boss also thought me to be a good cat and keep a high curiousity on new things and new toys XD
and ya..u la..!! morning morning sent some cock in my mobile phone!!
You dont ruin my salesing here nottie monkey..! I do will choose someone to accompany me you know it ...chey..!! so smart saying dont apply I wont choose anybody, very smart strategy to get rid away all your competitors!
Don't be kena trick by this michevious monkey, this morning I wanted to slap his cock hard using kitchen cutting board and he said I am cruel and evil..!!
He got my panty wet by pouring all the BS cocks into it..!!