View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of
Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

Hey bRos... today im here to intro a brand new gem that is just fresh in the FL scene.. actually I got to know about this gal from bro fenghuaxueyue... but his thread doesnt have a very clear heading.. so ive decided to create a new thread.. bro.. hope u dun mind..

Anyway, first of all i must write down some amazing adjectives that im gonna use to describe this young lady Jin Hua.

1. SYT
2. Classic Look
3. Nice flowy long hair
4. Just 3rd week in SG
5. Super GF Feel
6. Lots of frenching
7. Tight pussy
8. Fresh in FL scene but yet highly skillful on bed

I finally got a chance to go look for Jin Hua last weekend. I met her near the Lor 20s. when i reached, i called her and she was actually eating. i sort of spotted her from where i was and immediately i see a young sweet face talking on the phone to me.. i thought to myself.. this time win liao la.

i booked a hotel as she told me.. quite a long kok hotel but most impt is the lady not the room.. anyway.. waited for 15 min before she started to walk ove to the hotel. i watched from my window as she walk nearer.. the nearer she walked, the happier i became as i saw a nice sweet lady in a yellow top and skirt. though the skirt was pretty long, she gave out a sense of classic beauty feel..

finally she knocked on my door. i opened the door to welcome this sweet girl. immediately she gave me that gf feel. she sat down on the bed beside me and we chatted. after awhile, she got up and stood near to me.. as if arousing me by getting close to me. i put my hands over her butt.. feeling her ass through the skirt. then she started spinning her body like a dancer.. with her skirt flying to the spinning, it was a wonderful sight.. she can easily pass off as a classic chinese dancer..

i got to know that she is actually studying in sg.. normally free in ther afternoons.. i sat down beside her to feel each other up.. she asked to go bathe but i carried on caressing each other.. building up the feel.. then we look closely into each other's eyes and kissed.. kissing turned to french... wah kao.. just like gf..

finally we stripped.. she was in a pair of purple matching bra and panty. wwah.. nice taste.. her panty is those translucent wan. we headed towards the bathroom. jin hua is quite skillful in taking care of customers.. i bet she has done similar jobs in china. she carefully cleaned my body.. armpits, between legs, ass... each time she will cheekily tickle me abit.. makeing me damn shiok. then best of all., once she cleaned by dick full clean. she squat down and looked up and me.. holding my dick.. she putmy dick into her mouth.. oh my god.. a sweet young face looking at me sucking my dick.....

she sucked for not very long.. but it was damn good feel.. she is really skillful.. we washed up further before heading back to the room.. dried up and we sat beside each other.. same thing, i cant help but start caressing her... she told me to lie down... i lied down waiting for her..

jin hua came onto me.. started to lick my neck, chest then nipples.. best of all she smells so nice... as she lick near my mouth i will lock tongues with her and start frenching.. next she use her boobs to massage my body.. my chest, legs,, then private area.... next she started licking my balls area.. it was very sensitive and exciting.. then she looked seductively at me and use her tongue to lick sideways up my shaft... wah ... i must say it is quite stimulating.. she wil lick it like an ice cream stick.. and then lick the dick head.. ahhh my god... i must rate it as one of the best bbbj i have had...

i dunno how long the whole foreplay lasted.. i cant wait to bonk her.. she placed cap on with her mouth.. (skillful for a syt). She went cowgirl on me.. and u know wat is the best? as i entered her.. it was very tight.. its been so long since ive tried a FL that is so tight. i can actually feel her pussy lips wrap against my dick. and as i pump in and out, i feel her tightness around my dick.. we started rocking.. her moans were loud and melodious.. i believe they are 90% real..

we really rocked hard.. plus so much feel from her pusssy.. we moved from cowgirl to carrying postion where i pump her ass towards me.. we rocked and rocked.. before we change to missionary... i see her pussy flaps.. really super fresh and nice.. i entered her again and fucked on.. we were locked in constant frenching and pumping... that went on for like almost half an hour until i was sweating ! wah its very seldom i fuck until sweat..

i cannot really release. cuz just went to haru haru the previous day.. so she took off the cap and hj me.. we hugged and french as she hj for me... my dick was just aiming at her stomach and above her pussy area.... it was very high.. the feeling of frenching non stop with gf and she stroking ur dick, waiting for it to explode..

finallyi exploded. shooting onto her stomach and pubic hair.. i think normal fl would be angry liao.. but jin hua is just so gf like.. finally she say that she was quite tired out.. haha.. we too vigourous liao la..

finally we washed up and chatted more about how her life is here.. wat she is studying.. etc.. she did another roud of flirting with her skirt.. lifting it up high enough to expose her butt etc.. haha..

paid her and we left...

overall:
name: Jin Hua
looks: 9/10 (sweet young classic look)
hair: 9/10 (smooth flowing hair)
boobs: 7.5/10 (not v big)
figure: 8/10 (slim and no fats)
hj: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 8.5/10
pussy: 9/10 (tightest that i've had)
damage: $80 + $20 tips (she is worth it) + $20 hotel

to bros out there who would like to try Jin Hua.. she is really a sweet gal who is not newbie in sex like some other students out there... somehow i dunno why, but she seems quite experienced and skillful.. so if you would like to try her.. you may wanna pm me or bro fenghuaxueyue

however, i'll only share with those who have written FRs before and have been around FL... to keep our dear Jin Hua safe also. hope bros can understand.

will put up some pics soon