View Single Post
Old 19-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 13
vrindh is one of the Best!vrindh is one of the Best!vrindh is one of the Best!
Smile Massage with Happy ending in Jurong (West)

After many hours of collective walking for the past few months finally decided to try out one massage(spa) center in the Jurong area. No reason as to why i picked it, but it i got this feeling that this might be one with a happy ending.

Overall body massage was good with just the right pressure. (somewhere between about to hurt and not yet hurting). But you are not interested to know about the massage right.

At the end with some small talk the lady asked me whether can massage head. I said "Can". and jokingly she pointed at my Didi and asked "Massage there?".

Thats when i realized Jackpot. HJ was good and i left the place a happy man.

Stats:
Lady - Did not ask her age. But looks like early 30s. Boobs should be A-B (not a good judge.

Service:
Good Massage
Awesome end with HJ
Autoroam allowed with fingering.
No kissing.
Good small talk throughout session.

Damage:
Overall $75 including full body massage and HJ

RTS:
Yes

I understand such spots in the west should be treasured (from reading threads for many years).
So will only share to senior Bro's here who I believe have contributed to the community.
And will also only share the place for limited number of Bro's everytime i do.

Please understand that I work late and hence will not get opportunity to come here everyday. Please be patient with me if I have not replied to senior Bros within 2-3 days.

Have fun all