View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
ja02amz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyja02amz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Thanks bro Hurricane88 for all the contributions on this forum. Don't know what it would be without sharing seniors like you.

I was looking to read through a little of the HCM threads(which I have done on countless pages in the past) but as it is down, I would like to get some opinions from bros out there.

I am on the verge of booking a trip with one of my childhood buddy/cheonging partner in crime soon and we hoping to go to a new place to experience something new. I am not new to travelling and would say that I would go the distant to get the proper travel experience.

HCM is on the short list because of the many good things I have read and heard about. Also, visits to have fun with vbs at JC and GL over the past year have been really fun. So why not go down to the hornets nest to check it out?

Main objectives are girls, Makan and to r&r.

In regards to girls. If I do fail to pick up any girl. I tend to go for LT. If service is good. I would not hesitate to call her again the next day. Where would one go to get a selection of viets? Could anyone give any heads up?

Thanks!

PS.

Down with the stinking damn clones flooding this forum and its many threads

Last edited by ja02amz; 12-05-2013 at 02:42 PM.