View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja02amz View Post
Thanks bro Hurricane88 for all the contributions on this forum. Don't know what it would be without sharing seniors like you.

Main objectives are girls, Makan and to r&r.

In regards to girls. If I do fail to pick up any girl. I tend to go for LT. If service is good. I would not hesitate to call her again the next day. Where would one go to get a selection of viets? Could anyone give any heads up?
If no members in your group speaks Vietnamese best is to stick to D1 area as mostly can speak some English or Mandarin.

You can get girls from 49, 51 and 91 Hai Ba Trung which is known as billiard bars for ST and LT. Go in choose your girl you like and pay the bar fine which is 600K VND (USD 25) and ST is 1.2mil VND (USD 60) and LT is 2.2mil (USD 100). You can get your drink off-set with the bar fine but they may pretend if you dun ask. Try to go before 8pm for best girls selection.

Rates may had changed because I have not been there recently.

As for makan, please click on to my self help websites, there are plenty of restaurants with addresses.

Hope to read your forum soon and enjoy your trip.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post