View Single Post
Old 26-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Boob enhancement & Yoni Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBro View Post
What every GF / SB / FL / ML needs to know & do:

https://www.xnxx.com/video-kapute5/p..._free _orgasm

Current FB (see below) was V when we met and now is a highly sexed creature who needs to be FJ to Big Os daily, else she feels stressed...

Initially, she refuses to give BJ, for hygiene reasons & citing jaw ache (after just 1min) etc but now will auto gear sometimes as long as 20-30mins from Didi sleep mode till awaken dragon and then will jump me but she stops riding after a min preferring me to pump her upwards

Been teaching her JG which I ended with a happy ending without fail each time (only achieved after a few months “training” and much better than MLS whom sometimes can’t)

After a handful of PM massage (see video above) I’m close to hitting Nirvana. Think she is pretty close, as she is eager to please perhaps in exchange for receiving her Big Os.

A couple of Bros have requested me to ask her to JG them but she has flatly refused

Maybe u guys should encourage ur GFs & FBs by showing them above video.

If any of ur GFs wanna trade tips with her on how to JG / HJ, in exchange for Bj+CIM, yeah her Bj is shiok but fails to make me CIM, I can hook up. I think she secretly doesn’t want me to CIM so that she can jump me for a Big O ride.. lol

Below is from this thread: Female Rape Guy
Still going strong w FB

As MFF is on my bucket list. She now wants to experience watching me being massaged by another gal or ML. Will not have girl on girl action as she will just watch.

Any SYTs wanna experience Yoni &/or Boob Enhance massage and don’t mind being watched. Perhaps u may get to watch us if she gets too horny and wants me to up her.

If you are interested to learn JG / PM and form tag team w me to provide couple massage, you are welcome to enquire too.

Please drop ur WeChat / Line / Kik ID and we can chat more

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II